My QMobile Experience - Q Mobile Review

A couple of days ago I purchased Q3i mobile from a local mobile market. Simply, I love this mobile phone handset. I have come to know that many of my visitors want to purchase a Q Mobile but they hesitates. So I would like to share my experience of purchasing and having a mobile phone (Q3i) of Q Mobile Company.

Good Points in Q3i
  • It looks different than other Chinese and Korean Mobiles. It is very beautiful, sleek and smart handset. It is in pure black color. Its QWERTY keypad is very good and easy to use.
  • Screen resolution of Q3i is very good.
  • Q3i is a durable and quality mobile phone.
  • It is the cheapest set in the market as compared to other mobile phones of same class. It is available in market in only Rs. 4699.
  • Urdu, English and Arabic languages are enabled in Q3i.
  • Battery timing is very good.
  • Sound and Video Player Quality is outstanding.
  • Its a Dual Sim Mobile Phone
  • It has 2GB free memory card with it.
  • Its charger is USB cable type to easy to charge anywhere.
  • It can be connected to computer through cable or bluetooth.
  • Number block facility is available in this mobile phone. You can block upto 5 numbers for each SIM.
Negative Points in Q3i
  • Its camera is 1.3 Mega Pixel but its quality is too poor.
  • Unfortunately I could not connect to Facebook or Yahoo Messenger and also could not browse some other websites. I might be the problem of my service provider. However I successfully connected to MSN.
  • Phone book enteries are limited to 300
  • Message memory is limited, about 200 messages for both numbers including SIM memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...